- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 4000*
- Clearance Under Foot: (5.5 by hand, 13mm by knee)
- Needle Bar Stroke: (35mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (5mm)
- Needle: 1955 (135x5) (135x8 for leather)
- Bobbin - Metal
- Hook: 110-92459
- Bed Size: 7" x 18 25/32"
- Workspace: 10 1/4"
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- For sewing medium to heavy material, like vinyl, denim, canvas, etc.
- Newly designed machine head that was developed in pursuit of beauty.
- The optimum-balance and highly rigid machine head were created using the latest 3D-CAD design technology.
- Thanks to its low vibration and low noise feature, the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment.
- In addition, the distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is sufficiently wide to allow easy handling of the sewing material.
- The machine inherits the desirable features, such as high-speed stitching performance 4000rpm, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the highly evaluated previous JUKI lock stitch machines.
- Sewing mechanism that demonstrates outstanding responsiveness to materials to be sewn.
- By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, the machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality.
- Maintainability was improved.
- Enhanced maintainability is ensured by the improved machine head, such as incorporation of an eccentric pin that is used to adjust the feed dog.
- In addition, the machine is provided with a mounting seat for attachment to improve workability while a replacing the attachment and increasing the durability of the machine bed surface.
- The machine has easy-to-operate functions to achieve improved operability.
- By providing a presser foot with a higher lift (13mm), a light-touch stitch dial, a throat plate with marker grooves that can be used as guide for seam allowance, and other easy-to-operate functions, the burden on the operator is lightened, and productivity is further increased.
The complete unit includes everything the machine head does, and also a servo motor, a plywood table top, k-legs, magnetic LED light, belt, drawer, and additional accessories. A SETUP DVD is included.
A complete unit ships with a knocked down stand and a choice of ¾HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. A SETUP DVD/Video is included. UPS Ground shipping is $125 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote.
If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.