- Stitch type: 1-needle rolled hem over lock
- Max. Sewing speed: 7,000rpm
- Stitch length: 0.8 - 4mm
- Over edging width (mm): 1.6
- Bottom differential feed ratio: 1:0.7~1:2
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Needle: DC 27 (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. Lift of the presser foot: 5mm (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. Presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method: By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG 18)
- Micro-lifter: Provided as standard
JUKI’s cutting-edge dry-head technology has been introduced to the MO-6700S, which has an established reputation for its excellent seam quality and higher productivity.
Only the parts which mainly contribute to oil splashes are improved to have dry mechanisms to create the semi-dry-head overlock machine, MO-6700DA series. The MO-6700DA Series is the best selling machine to eliminate oil stains on the sewing product.
Oil stains on the sewing product are eliminated.
●Oil splashes are substantially reduced to eliminate oil stains on sewing products, thereby upgrading the finished quality.
●The frequency of stain removal or re-sewing is reduced.
●The machine achieves a practical maximum sewing speed of 7,000 sti/min.
Cutting-edge dry technology for achieving a lubrication-free mechanism.
●The needle bar mechanism and upper looper mechanism have been re-designed to require no lubrication.
●The most-advanced dry technologies, such as the special surface treatment applied to the major drive unit and the grease feeding method, contribute to higher durability. The machine does not splash oil after a long-period of use. The grease filler openings are newly provided for the sewing machine on two locations, i.e., one on the upper looper component and the other on the sewing machine frame, thereby improving maintainability
Includes a fully submerged plywood table top, k‑legs, 3/4HP servo motor, goose neck light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, tweezers, needles, and additional accessories.
Ships with a knocked down, fully submerged stand and a ¾ HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. A SETUP DVD is included. UPS Ground shipping is $125 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.