The DDL-5550N Series lockstitch machine provides upgraded quality and a comfortable production environment that increases efficiency. The thread take-up mechanism, feed mechanism, thread paths and hook have been further improved to enhance the DDL-5550N responsiveness to material changes and to ensure consistent stitch quality.
- For sewing light to medium-weight materials including cotton, knits, polyester, nylon, sheer fabrics and denim.
- Suitable for stitching products such as blouses, shirts, men's, ladies and children's apparel, uniforms, overalls, lingerie, etc.
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 5500*
- Clearance Under Foot: (5.5 by hand, 13mm by knee)
- Needle Bar Stroke: (30.7mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (5mm)
- Needle: DB x 1 (16 x 257) (16 x 230 for leather)
- Bobbin - Metal
- Hook: 143342
- Bed Size: 7" x 18 25/32"
- Workspace: 10 1/4"
- Made in Japan
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
Includes a choice of servo motors, a plywood table top, choice of K-legs or T-legs with casters, magnetic LED light, belt, drawer, oil pan, oil, thread stand, bobbin winder, SETUP Video, and additional accessories.
Ships with a knocked down stand and a servo motor, in 4 boxes. A SETUP Video is included. UPS Ground shipping is $135 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote.
If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.