Single needle, Large horizontal axis hook, Compound feed and walking foot, Reverse stitch, Lockstitch machine.
- For sewing medium to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Perfect prevention of presser foot's play.
- A guide was installed to protect the presser foot bracket.
- Effective to where the side force is generated such as piping edge sewing.
- Improved the efficiency of sewing for easy sewing of curved materials, the position of thread retainer was moved upward.
- Also face plate is cut to narrow by 6mm than STH-8BLD-2 for efficient sewing work.
- Beautiful forward & reverse stitch.
- More beautiful stitch is realized by the same stitch length adjustment of forward & reverse feed.
- Special hook (2 times) & bobbin case opener ideal for heavy weight materials.
- In case the thread jams in the hook, SEIKO SPECIAL HOOK & SAFETY CLUTCH SYSTEM protects the hook from being damaged.
- Also a perfect stitch is realized by BOBBIN CASE OPENER.
- Easy picking out bobbin case at any needle position if it is above the needle plate.
- The hook is lubricated by its own oil reservoir.
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2000* - 2400*
- Clearance Under Foot: 33/64" (13mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 5/16" (33.2mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: 25/64" (10mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Bobbin - Metal: 18034 - Pre-wound : M
- Hook: 18033
- Workspace: 10-5/32"x 4-21/64" (258mm x 110mm)
- Bed Size: 18-25/32"x 7 (477 x 177mm)
- Stitch Type: 301
- Made in Japan
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.