ShippingShips with a heavy duty knocked down stand and a ¾HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. Includes a plywood table top, metal legs, LED light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories. Freight shipping in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
SpecificationsStitch Length: 0 to 9mm Needle Bar Stroke: 36mm Presser Foot Lift: 8mm by hand - 16mm by knee Thread Take-up: Sliding lever take-up Thread Take-up Stroke: 74.5mm Needle: 135x17 #18 - #23 (135x16 for leather) Feed Dog: Single row Rotating Hook: Large vertical hook Bobbin size: 2.5 time standard bobbin Safety Clutch Device Maximum Sewing Speed: 1800 RPM Lubrication: Manually lubricated *Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- The GC20698-1 is Highlead's special extended industrial long arm lockstitch flatbed sewing machine
- The sewing machine arm has been extended to give up to 635mm clearance to the right of the needle, which is approximately two and a half times the clearance of a standard machine
- It features a triple feeding action by way of: bottom feed, needle feed and walking foot top feed and is fitted with a large vertically mounted hook and base for use with medium to heavy weight materials
- A safety clutch is fitted to help prevent damage to the hook, bevel gears and other important parts, should the machine become jammed or over-loaded
- The Highlead GC20698-1 is a long arm, needle feed, walking foot machine, for use on medium to heavy weight materials and is aimed at job applications where a standard arm sewing machine is not suitable
- Examples: Large covers, upholstery panels, car trimmings, awnings, tents, parachutes, gliders, hot air balloons, sails, top stitching leather etc, + many other large items