ShippingShips with a knocked down space saver stand and a ¾HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. Includes a plywood table top, metal legs, goose neck light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories. Freight shipping is $250 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
SpecificationsCylinder Length: 9.5” Presser Foot: Alternating walking presser foot Presser Foot Lift: 8mm by hand - 14mm by foot lift Bed Size Diameter: 71mm Feed dog: Single row Hook: Double capacity rotating vertical hook Bobbin: M Stitch Length: 0 to 6mm Needle Bar Stroke: 33.4mm Thread Take-Up Lever Stroke: 61.5mm Needle: 135x17 size 18-22 (135x16 for leather) Maximum Sewing Speed: 2200 RPM Lubrication: Manual *Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- Compound feed, cylinder arm, heavy duty sewing machine (bottom feed, needle feed and walking foot feed) with large Vertical axis hook and base
- Its powerful and steady feeding action enables you to sew multiple ply of medium to heavy weight material with a true and even stitch
- The GC2268 features a 71mm diameter heavy duty cylinder arm shape for use in production of 3 dimensional items. For example: general leather products, bags, luggage, filters, seats, straps, technical textiles, upholstery and wherever you need a cylinder arm shape
- The large vertical hook and bobbin offers twice the normal thread capacity, reducing bobbin change over and idea for use with thicker threads
- The presser foot has a high lift of up-to 14mm, allowing for a large range of medium and heavy weight materials to be used
- An improved safety clutch is fitted as standard to help prevent damage to the hooks, gears and other important parts, should the machine become jammed or over-loaded