Triple Feed, Heavy Duty, Single Needle, Drop Feed, Needle Feed, Compound Feed, Alternating (Walking) Presser Feet, Lockstich Machine
With: Centralized Arm Lubrication, Reservoir-Oiled Hook with Micrometic Control Valve, Large Horizontal Axis Rotary Hook and Bobbin, Adjustable Reverse Feed, Locking Stitch Regulator, Safety Clutch
- Extra long stitch - 2 1/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
- Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing object sewn
- Thread release finger (for heavy sewing)
- Higher presser foot lift - 9/16" (14mm)
- Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micro metric control valve
- All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook
- Safety clutch with push button re-engagement
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching
- Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangeable with models 226R-2, 255RB-2
- Needle plate, foot and feed dog can be changed for special operations
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration
For sewing medium to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel-ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 3300*
- Clearance Under Foot: 9/16" (14mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 5/16" (33mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: 25/64" (10mm) 2 1/2 S.P.I.
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Bobbin - Metal: 18034 - Pre-wound : M
- Hook: 18033
- Workspace: 10-5/16" (258mm)
- Bed Size: 18-7/8" x 7 (480 x 178mm)
- Stitch Type: 301
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.