- Model name: MO-6816S
- Stitch type: Safety stitching
- Stitch style in the U.S.A.: 516
- Overedging width (mm): 5.0
- Needle gauge (mm): 5.0
- Max. sewing speed: 6,500 sti/min
- Stitch length: 0.6 ~ 3.8
- Differential feed ratio: For gathering 1:2 (Max. 1:4), For stretching 1:0.7 (Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm(60H:27.0mm)
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle bar bushing: Lower bushing method
- Needle: DC27 (B27)
- Max. lift of the presser foot: 7mm (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kgf)
- Stitch adjusting method: By push button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 27kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Needle cooler: Provided as standard
- Needle thread heat remover: Provided as standard
- Micro-lifter: Option
Features Juki MO-6816 - 5 Thread, High-speed Overlock, Safety Stitch Industrial Serger
This advanced overlock machine is easier to use and promises superior cost-effectiveness. The Juki MO-6800S Series responds to various kinds of sewing materials and processes, producing delicate and beautiful soft-to-the-touch seams while further reducing operating noise as well as increasing durability. This advanced overlock machine is easier to use and promises superior cost-effectiveness as well as the responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension. The machine is provided with functions that contribute to easier operation.
The differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism, external increasing of the differential feed ratio, and the main feed dog height can all be adjustable on the front face of the sewing machine with a screwdriver. The machine is provided as standard with functions that enable easy and best-suited adjustments according to the material to be used.
Includes a fully submerged plywood table top, k-legs, 3/4HP servo motor, goose neck light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, tweezers, needles, and additional accessories.
Ships with a knocked down, fully submerged stand and a ¾ HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. A Setup video is included. UPS Ground shipping is $135 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.