- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2500*
- Clearance Under Foot: by hand 9mm - by knee 16mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: (36mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (9mm)
- Gauge: 1/4" standard (other available)
- Amount of alternating vertical movement: 2.5~6.5mm
- Needle: 135 x 17 and 135 x 16 for leather
- Hook: Vertical axis double capacity hook
- Locus of feed: Rectangular
- Knee lift - Built on head
- Bobbin winder - Built on head
- Bed size: 517mm by 178mm
- Distance from needle to machine arm: 255mm
- Safety mechanism - Provided as standard
- For sewing medium to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc
- JUKI's unique feed mechanism promises excellent efficiency of feed
- The machine is applicable to an extended range of heavy materials for industrial use, such as cargo handling belts and containers, as well as those for general use, such as car seats, sofas and bags, thereby contributing to both improved quality and increased productivity
- The alternating vertical movement mechanism prevents irregular stitches
- The machine has adopted a new mechanism that does not change the ratio of alternate vertical movement of the walking foot and presser foot even when the material thickness changes
- Even when a heavy material is used, the presser foot lift does not decrease. This means that the presser foot comes into contact with the material at exactly the same time that it does when sewing lighter-weight sections of the material. As a result, the walking foot retains the material with a consistent pressure to prevent irregular stitches
- The amount of the alternating vertical movement of the walking foot and presser foot can be adjusted up to the maximum of 6.5mm according to the height of multilayered portions of material
- Consistent seam quality
- With the adoption of a new rectangular feed mechanism, an alternating vertical movement mechanism, and a unison-feed mechanism, the machine can feed heavy materials powerfully and smoothly
- Well tensed seams are consistently produced without pitch errors
- With its maximum stitch length of 9mm, the machine can be applied to a broader range of uses
- The highly efficient vertical-axis double-capacity hook is equipped as standard
- With the adoption of this vertical-axis double-capacity hook, the frequency of bobbin thread changing is reduced, promising sewing work of increased efficiency
- The machine comes with a dual-tension mechanism
- The machine has adopted a dual-tension mechanism, with which the machine can support high-tension sewing with thick thread. This means that the machine produces seams of excellent quality on a broader range of materials, extending from light- to heavy-weight
- When the thread is caught in the hook or any other sewing trouble occurs, the safety mechanism will automatically operate to prevent the machine from being damaged.
- Improved operability.
- The stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial.
- The machine is provided with many improved features that offer enhanced operability such as an easy-to-observe area around the needle, placement of the bobbin winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large hand wheel (160).
- A knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed. This reduces the pressure required to operate the knee-lifter and facilitates setup (Machines equipped with an automatic thread trimmer are excluded.)
- The machine is full-open-type top design makes it possible to fully open the top of the machine arm
- Thanks to this design, adjusting works can be done without tilting the machine head.
- The machine is equipped as standard with a safety clutch for preventing hook breakage.
- Reset work can be done simply by pressing a button.
There are no reviews yet.