Juki MO-6714DA OVERLOCK
The MO-6700DA Series is the best-selling machine to eliminate oil stains on the sewing product. JUKI’s dry-head technology protects the sewing products from oil stains. Best-selling machine to eliminate oil stains on the sewing product. JUKI’s cutting-edge dry-head technology has been introduced to the MO-6700S, which has an established reputation for its excellent seam quality and higher productivity. Only the parts which mainly contribute to oil splashes are improved to have dry mechanisms to create the semi-dry head overlock machine, MO6700DA series. The MO-6700DA Series is the best-selling machine to eliminate oil stains on the sewing product.
- Oil stains on the sewing product are eliminated
- Oil splashes are substantially reduced to eliminate oil stains on sewing products, thereby upgrading the finished quality
- The frequency of stain removal or re-sewing is reduced
- The machine achieves a practical maximum sewing speed of 7,000 spm
- Cutting-edge dry technology for achieving a lubrication-free mechanism
- The needle bar mechanism and upper looper mechanism have been re-designed to require no lubrication
- The most-advanced dry technologies, such as the special surface treatment applied to the major drive unit and the grease feeding method, contribute to higher durability
- The machine does not splash oil after a long period of use
- The grease filler openings are newly provided for the sewing machine on two locations, i.e., one on the upper looper component and the other on the sewing machine frame, thereby improving maintainability
- Stitch type: 2-needle overlock
- Stitch style in the U.S.A.: 514
- Max. sewing speed: 7,000rpm
- Stitch length: 1.5 - 4mm
- Needle gauge (mm): 2.0
- Over edging width (mm): 4.0
- Differential feed ratio: For gathering 1:2, For stretching 1:0.7
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Needle: DC27 or B27
- Max. lift of the presser foot: 6.5mm
- Max. presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method: By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Micro-lifter: Provided as standard
Includes a fully submerged plywood table top, k-legs or t-legs with casters, 3/4HP servo motor, goose neck light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, tweezers, needles, and additional accessories.
Ships with a knocked down, fully submerged stand and a ¾ HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. A SETUP VIDEO is included. UPS Ground shipping is $135 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.