- Max. sewing speed: 1,500rpm
- Number of stitches: 8, 16, and 32 stitches
- Feed length (crosswise feed): 2.5-6.5mm
- Feed length (lengthwise feed): 0-6.5mm
- Applicable button: Shank button, Wrapped-around button, Snap, Label, Metal button, Stay button (exclusive attachments have to be used)
- Button size: φ10-28mm (thickness of button: 1.8-3.5mm)
- Needle: TQ×1 (#16) #14-20
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
The single-thread, chain stitch, button sewing machine, which is frequently used for sewing buttons on men's wear and blouses under different sewing conditions, has been redesigned with its capabilities upgraded.
- Thread-Fray-Prevention ON/OFF Changeover Mechanism (see picture below)
- The machine is provided as standard with a "thread-fray-prevention ON/OFF changeover mechanism” to help produce beautiful seams with added durability
- Speedy Sewing
- The machine sews buttons with an optimum number of stitches; 8, 16 or 32, according to the sewing conditions
- Attachments - the attachments used for your conventional machines are applicable as they are
Will ship by freight with an assembled stand. Shipping is $400 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.