- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 5000*
- Clearance Under Foot: (5.5 by hand, 13mm by knee)
- Needle Bar Stroke: (30.7mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (5mm)
- Needle: DB x 1 (16 x 257) (16 x 230 for leather)
- Bobbin - Metal
- Hook: 143342
- Bed Size: 7" x 18 25/32"
- Workspace: 10 1/4"
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- For sewing light to medium-weight materials including cotton, knits, polyester, nylon, sheer fabrics and denim
- Suitable for stitching such products as blouses, shirts, men's, ladies and children's apparel, uniforms, overalls, lingerie, etc
- Newly designed machine head that was developed in pursuit of beauty
- The optimum-balance and highly rigid machine head were created using the latest 3D-CAD design technology
- Thanks to its low vibration and low noise feature, the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment. In addition, the distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is sufficiently wide to allow easy handling of the sewing material
- The machine inherits the desirable features, such as high-speed stitching performance 5,500rpm, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the highly evaluated previous JUKI lockstitch machines
- Sewing mechanism that demonstrates outstanding responsiveness to materials to be sewn
- By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, the machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality
- Maintainability was improved
- Enhanced maintainability is ensured by the improved machine head, such as incorporation of an eccentric pin that is used to adjust the feed dog
- In addition, the machine is provided with a mounting seat for attachment to improve workability while replacing the attachment and increasing the durability of the machine bed surface
- The machine has easy-to-operate functions to achieve improved operability
- By providing a presser foot with a higher lift(13mm), a light-touch stitch dial, a throat plate with marker grooves that can be used as guide for seam allowance, and other easy-to-operate functions, the burden on the operator is lightened, and productivity is further increased
Includes a plywood table top, k-legs, light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories.
This item ships by truck (freight) with an assembled stand. The machine head will be boxed for safety.
Shipping on this item ranges from $200 – $350 in the Contiguous USA only.
Please call for an exact quote before placing your order.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.