- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 4000*Clearance Under Foot: (5.5 by hand, 13mm by knee)
- Needle Bar Stroke: (35mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (7mm)
- Needle: 135x5 (135x8 for leather)
- Feed dog: 3-Row
- Bobbin - M-Class (double capacity)
- Hook: Double capacity, auto-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Bed Size: 7" x 18 25/32"
- Workspace: 10 1/4"
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- For sewing medium to heavy weight materials including denim, canvas, and vinyl
- Sewing mechanism that demonstrates outstanding responsiveness to materials to be sewn
- By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, the machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality
- The machine has been designed for reduced vibration and noise and upgraded reliability and durability
- By adopting a machine frame structure designed to obtain optimal balance and upgrade strength and rigidity, the machine runs with reduced vibration and noise
- The machine has easy-to-operate functions to achieve improved operability
- By providing a presser foot with a higher lift (13mm), a light-touch stitch dial, and other easy-to-operate functions, the burden on the operator is lightened, and productivity is further increased
- The hand pulley has been designed to contain a deep recess to allow the operator to hold the pulley firmly and turn it with ease
- The machine provided as standard with attachment mounting seats
- The machine is provided as standard with extra attachment mounting seats for attachment of new auxiliary parts in the future
- The extremely high durability of the seats ensures an extended service with frequent replacement of attachments
- The location of the hinge to prevent the sewing material from being caught by the hinge
- The hinge is located as such so as to prevent the material from being caught by it, thereby improving workability
The machine head only includes the oil pan, oil, thread stand, bobbin winder and additional accessories.
The complete unit includes everything the machine head does, and also a servo motor, a plywood table top, k-legs, magnetic LED light, belt, drawer, and additional accessories. A SETUP DVD is included.
UPS Ground shipping on the head only is $55 in the Contiguous USA.
A complete unit ships with a knocked down stand and a choice of ¾HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. A SETUP DVD is included. UPS Ground shipping is $125 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote.
If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.