- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 4500*
- Clearance Under Foot: (5.5 by hand, 13mm by knee)
- Needle Bar Stroke: (30.7mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (5mm)
- Needle: DB x 1 (16 x 257) (16 x 230 for leather)
- Feed dog: 3-Row
- Bobbin - Metal
- Hook: Auto-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Bed Size: 7" x 18 25/32"
- Workspace: 10 1/4"
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- For sewing light to medium-weight materials including cotton, knits, polyester, nylon, sheer fabrics and denim
- Suitable for stitching such products as blouses, shirts, men's, ladies and children's apparel, uniforms, overalls, lingerie, etc
- Sewing mechanism that demonstrates outstanding responsiveness to materials to be sewn
- By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, the machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality
- The machine has been designed for reduced vibration and noise and upgraded reliability and durability
- By adopting a machine frame structure designed to obtain optimal balance and upgrade strength and rigidity, the machine runs with reduced vibration and noise
- The machine has easy-to-operate functions to achieve improved operability
- By providing a presser foot with a higher lift (13mm), a light-touch stitch dial, and other easy-to-operate functions, the burden on the operator is lightened, and productivity is further increased
- The hand pulley has been designed to contain a deep recess to allow the operator to hold the pulley firmly and turn it with ease
- The machine provided as standard with attachment mounting seats
- The machine is provided as standard with extra attachment mounting seats for attachment of new auxiliary parts in the future
- The extremely high durability of the seats ensures an extended service with frequent replacement of attachments
- The location of the hinge to prevent the sewing material from being caught by the hinge
- The hinge is located as such so as to prevent the material from being caught by it, thereby improving workability.
Includes a plywood table top, k-legs, magnetic LED light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, bobbins, needles and additional accessories.
Ships with a knocked down stand and and choice of ¾ HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. A SETUP DVD is included. UPS Ground shipping is $125 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.