ShippingShips with a knocked down space saver stand and a ¾HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. Includes a plywood table top, metal legs, goose neck light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories. Freight shipping in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
SpecificationsCylinder Length: 37 3/4” Presser Foot Lift: 13mm by hand - 20mm by foot lift Bed Size Diameter: 81mm Shuttle Hook: KSP-204N Built-in bobbin winder Stitch Length: 0 to 11mm Needle Bar Stroke: 56mm Thread Take-Up Lever Stroke: 96mm Needle: DYx3 #26 Maximum Sewing Speed: 800 RPM Lubrication: Manual *Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- The GA2688-L is the giant in the Highlead range of compound feed, cylinder arm, heavy duty machines (bottom feed, needle feed and walking foot feed)
- Its powerful and steady feeding action enables you to sew multiple ply of heavy weight material with a true and even stitch
- A stitch length of up to 11mm is possible and the machine has a reverse stitch lever as standard
- The special extra large Japanese shuttle hook and bobbin capacity offers high efficiency in sewing products using extra thick thread from 92 - 277
- The bobbin winder is mounted on top of the sewing machine head for easy use and quick change over
- The heavy duty presser foot assembly has an extra high lift of up to 20mm, allowing for a large range of extra heavy weight material to be used
- The walking foot action is fully driven and combines with the bottom feed and needle bar feed to produce a positive feeding motion for extra heavy use
- The GA2688-L features a heavy duty cylinder arm shape which helps to stitch: the handles of hand bags, baseball gloves, sports apparatus, safety bags, tents, seat cushions, cases and bags, saddles, seats, harnesses, safety belts, straps, technical textiles, filters, general leather, upholstery products and other items where extra heavy duty feeding is required