ShippingShips with an assembled stand, SewQuiet 6000SM servo motor, and Uber light. Includes a plywood table top, heavy duty metal legs, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories. Freight shipping is $299 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote.
Specifications(formerly the MSK-8600B) Stitch Length: 0 to 10 mm Needle Bar Stroke: 35 mm Presser Foot Lift: 8 mm by hand - 14 mm by knee Needle: 135 x 17 Thread take up stroke: 71.5 mm Feed Dog: Single Row Hook: Rotary - auto lubricated Stitch dial regulator: Yes Reverse lever: Yes Maximum Sewing Speed: 2000 RPM Lubrication: Manual Country of origin: China
- For heavier work, the most common type of sewing machine is the single needle, walking foot (compound feed) lockstitch machine.
- Top and bottom feed, and a higher foot lift allows the 4000SW to sew from medium to heavy weight fabric
- For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 4000SW offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor
- Single needle lockstitch, walking foot
- 2,000-RPM high-speed operation
- Large capacity hook
- 14 mm foot lift (knee)
- Single row feed dog
- Manual lubrication
- Instruction / parts manual included
- Tool kit, drawer, thread stand included
- Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping