ShippingShips with a heavy-duty knocked down stand and a ¾HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. Includes a plywood tabletop, metal legs, gooseneck light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories. Freight shipping in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
- Cylinder Length: 37 3/4”
- Presser Foot Lift: 29mm by hand - 32mm by foot lift
- Shuttle Hook: KSP 7-31
- Bobbin: 35226
- Bobbin Pre-wound: 41
- Stitch Length: 0 to 15mm
- Bed Size: 10" x 26 1/4"
- Needle: SM x 1000 #27
- Workspace: 16 1/4"
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 700 RPM
- Lubrication: Manual
- Stitch Type: 301
- The Highlead GA1398-1 extra heavy duty top and bottom feed lock stitch machine and comes with a high arm clearance and extra wide bed to make it easy to sew large articles
- The large machine pulley helps the machine to attain strong striking power - thus making sewing on multi-layer extra heavy material, whether slippery or gummy simple
- The cam thread take up and large shuttle hook with large bobbin capacity mean less downtime for bobbin changes
- Its extra high foot lift and long needle bar stroke make it the ideal machine in the manufacture of safety belts, webbing, leather trunks, buffing wheels, tents, sails, car covers, book bindings, and similar articles.