Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2500*
Clearance Under Foot: 8mm
Stitch Length, Max.: 1/4" - 3/8" (3 - 8mm)
Stitch Type: 103 *Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- Designed for dry cleaners, alteration rooms, retail stores, dressmakers and light manufacturing
- This versalite,dependable blindstitch machine gives you quality 1 to 1 and 2 to 1 skip stitch hemming on dresses, coats, skirts, trousers, cuffs, drapes and more
- Its rugged construction also meets the demanding needs of light manufacturers
*Shipping: US Ground $125.00
- Re-engineered for greater quality: Upgraded by former key personnel of the old U.S. Blindstitch Company, this machine builds upon the technology that made the original a world leader
- New presser foot, feed, and looper: Re-designed for improved material handling and stitching
- This new presser foot, feed and looper are exclusive on US Stitch-Line machines
- New bronze needle connection assembly: An investment-cast eccentric, fitted to a bronze strap, ground and lapped in to form a hard, smooth bearing surface, withstands years of abrasive wear
- Hardened shafts: Shafts are designed to reduce wear for a long life with minimal maintenance
- Narrow cylinder: Small diameter aluminum covered cylinder enables you to handle narrow leg, arm and head openings with ease without sacrificing feed capabilities
- Narrow cylinder combines with special plattens and platten brackets to give you maximum feeding
- Variety of fabrics: Will handle light to medium weight cottons, knits, wovens, rayon and silk
- Variety of threads: Works with all threads including monofilaments
- Swing Plate: Sturdy support easily swings out of the way
- Needles included: All machines are prepared and shipped with a supply of Groz Beckert needles.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.