ShippingShips with a knocked down stand and a choice of ¾HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. Includes a plywood table top, metal legs, goose neck light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories. A SETUP DVD is included. UPS Ground shipping is $250 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
SpecificationsGauge: Standard 1/4" (other sizes available) Stitch Length: 0 to 9mm Needle Bar Stroke: 36mm Presser Foot Lift: 8mm by hand - 16mm by knee Thread Take-up: Sliding lever take-up Thread Take-up Stroke: 74.5mm Needle: 135x17 #18 - #23 (135x16 for leather) Feed Dog: Single row Rotating Hook: Auto lubricating large hook Bobbin size: 2.5 time standard bobbin Safety Clutch Device Maximum Sewing Speed: 2000 RPM Lubrication: Auto lubricated *Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- This is the two needle compound feed version of the GC20618 series
- An automatically lubricated machine - it uses two large vertical axis rotating hooks and a sliding bar thread take up to form crisp stitches
- Needle bearings for the arm shaft and hook shaft together with the drive belt and plunger pump mechanism help to create smooth and quiet operation
- A safety clutch is standard to help prevent hook damage
- It is used extensively in the manufacture of car seat cushions, safety belts, air bags, tents and parachutes
- Choose under trimming model GC20618-2-D, if you require added functions and increased productivity