ShippingShips with an assembled stand, SewQuiet 6000SM servo motor, and Uber light. Includes a plywood table top, heavy duty metal legs, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories. Freight shipping is $299 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote.
Specifications(formerly the MSK-8400BL-18) Stitch Length: 0 to 9 mm Needle Bar Stroke: 36 mm Presser Foot Lift: 8 mm by hand - 16 mm by knee Needle: 135 x 17 Thread take up stroke: 61.5 mm Feed Dog: Single Row Hook: Rotary - auto lubricated Stitch dial regulator: Yes Reverse lever: Yes Maximum Sewing Speed: 1800 RPM Lubrication: Automatic Country of origin: China
- For medium to heavy weight fabric that requires a longer bed plate we recommend the 5400SW with top and bottom feed a high-pressure foot lift and a longer stitch length
- For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 5400SW with safety clutch, drop in bobbin and automatic oiling offers the whole package
- Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor
- 18” Single needle long arm, walking foot
- 1,800-RPM operation
- Large capacity hook
- 16 mm foot lift (knee)
- Single row feed dog
- Instruction / parts manual included
- Tool kit, drawer, thread stand included
- Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
There are no reviews yet.