ShippingShips with a knocked down stand and a choice of ¾HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. Includes a plywood table top, k-legs, goose neck light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories. A SETUP DVD is included. UPS Ground shipping is $135 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
SpecificationsStitch Length: 0 to 10mm Needle Bar Stroke: 35mm Presser Foot: Walking presser foot Presser Foot Lift: 8mm by hand - 14mm by knee Thread Take-up: Sliding lever take-up Thread Take-up Stroke: 71.5mm Needle: 135x17 #16 - #24 (135x16 for leather) Feed Dog: Single row Hook: Double capacity Bobbin: M class Safety Clutch Device Maximum Sewing Speed: 2000 RPM Lubrication: Manual *Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- The GC0618-1-SC model is an improved product based on the original Highlead GC0618 and is specially designed for use on medium/heavy weight fabrics and leather
- With its powerful feeding system, wider presser foot stroke, higher foot lift and longer stitch length, this sturdy industrial sewing machine can deal with many different types of material and thick sewing threads
- It features a large hook & base for increased lower bobbin thread capacity and Compound feeding by lower feed dog, needle bar and walking presser foot
- The latest version replaces the GC0618 and features improved quality and a safety clutch assembly which is fitted to help reduce hook damage should the machine become jammed etc
- The Highlead GC0618-1-SC: is a general purpose needle feed, walking foot sewing machine for use on: bags, luggage, sofa cushions, horse blankets, canvas, covers, plastic and rubber materials, general upholstery and leather work, etc.