Typical GC0605A (Juki DNU-1541S clone)
The Typical GC0605A is a compound feed, walking foot machine, single needle, large bobbin, equipped with reverse feed. It is the perfect machine for marine canvas, upholstery, furniture, awnings, covers, bags and medical items. The machine is equipped with a large side loading hook and bobbin, built-in bobbin winder and safety clutch to prevent hook damage. Maximum stitch length 9mm, 36mm needle bar stroke and 14mm presser foot lift.
- For sewing medium to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2500*
- Clearance Under Foot: (16mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke: (36mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (9mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17 and 135 x 16 for leather
- Bobbin - Metal: 18034 - Pre-wound : M
- Hook: Double capacity
- Bed Size: 18-25/32"x 7 (477 x 178mm)
- Workspace: 264mm
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.