- Sewing Speed: Max. 1500rpm
- Stitch Length: Max. 4mm Standard 2.5mm
- Overlocking Width: Left Needle: 6mm
- Right Needle: 4mm
- Rolled Hem: 2mm
- Differential Feed: 0.7 : 2.0 Ratio
- Presser Foot Lift: 5mm
- Dimensions (mm): 270mm x 345mm x 295mm
- Weight (machine): 7.0 kg (15.0 lbs.)
- Needles: 15x1 #11~#14
Enhance your world of sewing with the Juki MO-654DE Serger. The MO-654DE has built-in rolled hemming and performs all the popular overlock and flatlock variations. Create the latest fashion styles and home décor items sewing light to heavy weight fabrics. Add serging techniques to your world of sewing and open new doors to design opportunities!
- 2/3/4 Thread Overlock with Differential Feed and Rolled Hem.
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-654DE is a breeze with color-coded and clearly marked thread paths.
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-rotation thread tension dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-654DE, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-654DE.
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-654DE operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial located on the exterior right hand side.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Bright Lights - Better View: Lighting on the MO-654DE provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Standard Presser Foot (Part No. A15016340B0)
- Foot controller
- Lower knife
- 2/3 thread converter
- Spool caps
- Cleaning brush
- Needle threader
- Needles in needle box
- Small screwdriver
- Large screwdriver
- Accessory bag
- Dust Cover
Comes with needles, tweezers, and other accessories.
UPS Ground shipping is $20 in the Contiguous USA. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are additional. Please call for a shipping quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.