Servo motors use less electric then standard clutch motors. External speed control allows you to efficiently control your machine. Servo motors are silent when the pedal is not depressed. Great for any type of industrial sewing from self-oiling straight stitch machines, walking foot machines, overlocks, zigzag stitching machines, and blindstitch machines.
- An easy to use speed adjustment knob and AMCO shaft
- It is perfect for use from high speed sewing machines to low speed walking foot machines
- Family FESM-550S
- 0-3450 RPM
- 110 Voltage, 60HZ
- AMCO style shaft for easy pulley exchange
- High Torque D.C. Electronic Servo Motor in a compact design
- Dialed/Variable speed control knob
- Energy Saving, High Torque, Ultra Quiet
- Variable Speed with connection to your stand's pedal
- Does not run unless the stand's pedal is depressed
- Use the same mounting holes as the standard clutch motor
- Up to 60% power consumption savings over standard motors
- Rotation: Bi-directional (Through switch)
- Built-in 110V Receptacle for Lamp
- LED-Powered On/Off Switch
- Hardware included
*Shipping: US Ground $20.00
UPS Ground shipping is $25 in the Contiguous USA. Alaska, Hawaii and Canada are additional. Please call for a quote
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.