- Consew P1206RB-1
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 3000*
- Clearance Under Foot: 5/16" (8mm) by hand
- Clearance Under Foot: 5/8" (16mm) with knee lift
- Needle Bar Stroke: (37mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (7mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17 and 135 x 16 for leather
- Bobbin - Metal: 18034 - Pre-wound : M
- Hook: Large Horizontal Rotary
- Work Space: 10 1/4" by 4 3/4"(260 x 120mm)
- Bed Size: 7" x 18-7/8" (178 x 475mm)
- Stitch Type: 301
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- For sewing medium to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulin, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc
- Long stitch - (7mm)
- Large bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing article being sewn
- Thread release finger (for heavy thread)
- High presser foot lift - 5/8" (16mm)
- Auto Lubrication
- All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook
- Adjustable reverse stitching can be same length as forward stitch
- Simple adjustment permit raising and lower of the center foot which allows for sewing different thickness of materials and thus assures positive stitching
- Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangeable with most other brands walking foot machines
- Feet can be changed for special operations
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration
Includes a plywood table top, k‑legs, magnetic LED light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, bobbins, needles and additional accessories.
Ships with a knocked down stand and and choice of ¾ HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. A SETUP DVD is included. UPS Ground shipping is $125 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.