Shipping Ships with an assembled stand, SewQuiet 6000SM servo motor, and Uber light. Includes a plywood table top, heavy duty metal legs, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories. Freight shipping is $299 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote.
Stitch width: 10mm
Stitch Length: 0 to 5 mm
Presser Foot Lift: 8 mm by hand - 15 mm by knee
Needle: 135 x 7
Work space: 11.25" - 28.6 cm
Bed size: 18.5" - 47 cm
Hook: Rotary - auto lubricated
Stitch dial regulator: Yes
Reverse lever: Yes
Stitch width dial: Yes
Maximum Sewing Speed: 2800 RPM
Country of origin: Taiwan
- When the sewing task requires a zig-zag stitch, and it’s possible to sew at a higher speed, we recommend the 2400SZ because of the higher speed, it is best for sewing applications where productivity is important
- It is suitable for sewing from light to medium weight fabric. For sewing appliqué, lighter canvas, and synthetics, the 2400SZ with stitch width up to 10 mm and a 15 mm foot lift offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality (Made in Taiwan) and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor
- Single needle lockstitch, zig-zag
- 2,800-RPM high-speed operation
- Large capacity hook
- Stitch dial regulator 0-5 mm
- 15 mm foot lift (knee)
- Instruction / parts manual included
- Tool kit, drawer, thread stand included
- Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
Includes a plywood table top, heavy duty metal legs, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, and additional accessories.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.