Juki MO-6814S High-speed Industrial 4 Thread Overlock Stitch Serger
This advanced overlock machine is easier to use and promises superior cost effectiveness. The Juki MO-6800S Series responds to various kinds of sewing materials and processes, producing delicate and beautiful soft-to-the-touch seams while further reducing operating noise as well as increasing durability. This advanced overlock machine is easier to use and promises superior cost-effectiveness as well as the responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension. The machine is provided with functions which contribute to easier operation.
The differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism, external increasing of the differential feed ratio and the main feed dog height can all be adjustable on the front face of the sewing machine with a screwdriver. The machine is provided as standard with functions which enable easy and best-suited adjustments according to the material to be used. The machine achieves beautifully finished seams of improved quality even when run at a high speed.
The machine is widely applicable to the sewing of light- to heavy-weight materials. Since the machine is provided with a needle thread take-up mechanism and a looper thread take-up lever, it ensures high-quality, well-tensed, and soft seams with a beautiful texture that flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the materials even when run at speeds as high as 7,000 sti/min. In addition, the machine has a wider and brighter needle entry and provides improved responsiveness to the materials, thereby helping the operator use the machine more easily. The optimally balanced design of the machine reduces both operating noise and vibration, contributing to more comfortable sewing work.
- Model name: MO-6814S
- Stitch type: 2 needle overlock
- Stitch style in the U.S.A.: 514
- Overedging width (mm): 4.0
- Needle gauge (mm): 2.0
- Max. sewing speed: 6,500 sti/min
- Stitch length: 0.6 ~ 3.8
- Differential feed ratio: For gathering 1:2 (Max. 1:4), For stretching 1:0.7 (Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm(60H:27.0mm)
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle bar bushing: Lower bushing method
- Needle: DC27 (B27)
- Max. lift of the presser foot: 7mm (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kgf)
- Stitch adjusting method: By push button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 27kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Needle cooler: Provided as standard
- Needle thread heat remover: Provided as standard
- Micro-lifter: Option
Includes a fully submerged plywood table top, k-legs or t-legs with casters, a 3/4HP servo motor, goose neck light, thread stand, belt, drawer, oil, tweezers, needles, and additional accessories.
Ships with a knocked down, fully submerged stand and a ¾ HP servo motor, in 4 boxes. A SETUP Video is included. UPS Ground shipping is $135 in the Contiguous USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call or email us for a quote. If you would like the machine shipped with an assembled stand, please call or email us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.