With its reliable feed and consistent seam quality, JUKI's DNU-1541 Series responds outstandingly to the sewing of heavy materials.
The DNU-1541 Series has excellent sewing capabilities and feed performance.
The alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot are as large as 6.5mm. In addition, the ratio between alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot remains unchanged even when the material thickness changes. Thanks to this feature and the adoption of a new method of rectangular feed that prevents needle from fraying, the DNU-1541S machine sews multi-layered parts of a material with consistent stitching pitch while preventing stitch gathering.
High-speed performance increases productivity
The DNU-1541S delivers increased productivity at sewing speeds as high as 2,500sti/min (DNU-1541, -1541S).
Safety mechanism (DNU-1541S)
When the thread is caught in the hook or any other sewing trouble occurs, the safety mechanism will automatically operate to prevent the DNU-1541S machine from being damaged.
The vertical stroke of the walking foot and presser foot can be easily set and changed.
The vertical stroke of the presser foot and walking foot (amount of alternating vertical movement) can be easily changed with the large dial mounted on the top of the machine head. The sewing speed is automatically regulated based on the vertical stroke setting. This ensures ideal sewing conditions at all times.
Excellent operability and maintainability
The stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial. The machine's enhanced operability features include a clear view of the area around the needle, placement of the bobbin thread winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large handwheel (φ160mm). A knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed. This reduces the pressure required to operate the knee-lifter and facilitates setup. The machine’s full-open-type top cover design makes adjusting works easier. The machine comes with a lubricating mechanism that uses a centralized oil wick. This substantially reduces the time and trouble required for oiling the machine. (Hook: automatic.) A walking foot mechanism is built into the DNU-1541S arm to prevent oil from scattering.
The area around the needle entry is designed to be easily observed.
Since the needle thread tension-release solenoid is fitted on the rear face of the machine head, the area around the needle entry and one-touch type reverse feed button is easily viewable. This substantially contributes to improved operability.
- For sewing medium to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2500*
- Clearance Under Foot: (16mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke: (36mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (9mm)
- Amount of alternating vertical movement: 2.5~6.5mm
- Needle: 135 x 17 and 135 x 16 for leather
- Bobbin - Metal: 18034 - Pre-wound : M
- Hook: B1830-241-SA0
- Bed Size: 18-25/32"x 7 (477 x 178mm)
- Workspace: 264mm
- Made in Japan
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.