The CSM3001 is a 1HP (750 Watt) Brushless Servo Motor that includes the Needle Positioner (synchronizer). Energy Efficient – Saves up to 70% Electricity. Speed: 0–4,200 RPM. The CSM3001 is a High Torque D.C. Electronic Servo Motor from Premier by Consew.
- No Noise when machine is not running
- No Vibration when machine is not running
- Draws Minimal Electricity when machine is not running
- Includes the Needle Positioner (synchronizer). Motor will run with or without the synchronizer.
- Uses the same mounting holes as a clutch motor
- Easy to adjust speed; motor direction with buttons
- No clutch disc
- Adjustable belt tightener
- Belt guard, pulley, mounting hardware included
- Light weight Approx. 10 - 12 lbs (5kgs)
- Starts-up at low speed
- Works well on heavy duty machines
There are no reviews yet.